Use the left sidebar to navigate through the different topics. Note that all documentation pages are essentially MTEX scripts. You have a copy of them in your MTEX download,
Contributing to the Documentation
Documenting a project like MTEX is a challenging and ongoing task. Therefore we are extremely happy about any spelling fixes, examples, theoretical explainations, special use cases, etc. As a bonus everybody who contributed to MTEX will automatically appear at the contributors page.
The easiest way to suggest changes to the MTEX documentation is online via Github. This is done as follows:
- sign into GitHub
- open the help page you want to change, e.g., this one
- click edit page which leads you to the file on GitHub
- click the little pencil in the top right corner which allows you to edit the script online
- enter or copy and paste your changes into the site
- click at the bottom Propose changes
- click create pull request
Alternatively, you can send us your changes simply by email.
The Publish Command
You may get a visual preview of your altered documentation page by using the matlab function publish
which creates an folder, named
html, in your current directory where you can find the generated html page.