MTEX is a free Matlab toolbox for analyzing and modeling crystallographic
textures by means of EBSD or pole figure data.
Requirements and Licensing
- MTEX is free and runs in standard Matlab with no toolboxes required. You will
be up and running in seconds.
- MTEX forum
– Questions, Discussions, Announcements.
- report issues – Every bug
report is welcome.
- contribute – MTEX is open
source and adding new features is more simple then you might think.
- PolyLX – a Matlab toolbox for microstructure
- FAME – a Matlab based fabric analysis
- Stabix – a Matlab slip transfer analysis toolbox
- MSAT – MATLAB Seismic Anisotropy Toolkit
Users Guide and Feature Overview